Monday, November 17, 2014

Famous Last Words: Week 13

Wikipedia



So, this is my first Famous Last Words post that I have written. It may not be too useful for me at this point. But I figure when I come back and add to my storybook over the next couple months and read more of the units, it could be helpful. I really loved the Dante’s Inferno unit that I read this week. I love Dante’s Inferno and have always found it fascinating. I can’t wait to read the entirety of The Divine Comedy during winter break. I plan on creating a blog and keeping up with new readings and stuff in the future, but we will see how that works out. I have had a lot of fun reading everyone’s storybooks and portfolios this semester. I think my favorite might be Live on, University Legends. I thought that was a really interesting and fun. I was shocked to find out that the stories were true, which made it even more interesting. Things in my other classes are going okay. I feel like all I do is study and do homework and I am not doing well compared to the 4.0 I received last semester. I am passing all of my classes, but that doesn’t mean I am doing as well as I wish. Certainly not as well as I feel I should be for how much work I’m doing. The only fun thing I have done recently was go and see the movie Fury. If you haven’t seen it, you most definitely should! I love historical films, I don’t know how accurate this one was, but it was really cool. I highly recommend you go see it! It is the best movie I have seen in a long time. On a bright note, Thanksgiving break is coming up and I’m hoping to have some fun and watch movies or play video games. 

No comments:

Post a Comment